Programme Support Coordinator - PUR216
Job no: 493352
Work type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Gaydon, Warwickshire
Aston Martin is built upon the passion, skill and creativity of the people who dedicate their working lives to the most iconic brand in the world. Every intricate stitch, beautifully expressed line, and the stirring noise of our engines, is a manifestation of the desire and collective spirit to create the most beautiful cars: the soul of Aston Martin made real.
To support the programme purchasing team
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
- Owning and managing the tracking of Engineering changes and order releasing.
- Supporting programme Co-ordinators in creating and publishing reports
- Arranging, coordinating and minuting Sourcing council meetings.
- Issuing programme updates to the purchasing community
- Issuing updates on purchasing activity and coordinating responses
- Supporting Programme co-ordinators in populating scorecards
- Liaising with buyers and other stakeholders to ensure timely responses to meeting invites, minute actions.
- Manage and keep Sharepoint up to date on behalf of programme purchasing
- Arranging meetings to resolve issues and maintain timings on purchasing activities
- Populating trackers and monitoring stakeholder performance in relation to the activity being monitored
- Team administration tasks
Qualifications and Experience
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, both face to face and on the telephone
- Able to work under their own initiative and learn quickly
- Able to be adaptable and achieve deadlines
- Possess a good level of attention to detail
- Highly organised person who is process driven
- Background knowledge of the Automotive industry would be advantageous
- Highly computer literate with Microsoft Applications and Tools – Especially Excel and Powerpoint
- Able to manage large sets of data and manipulate it to create meaningful metrics
- Knowledge and experience in Microsoft SharePoint is desirable
- Negotiable base salary in line with experience (Salary circa £26,000)
- Discount on our privilege lease scheme for Ford.
- Private Medical Cover - Single Cover, Family cover at an additional cost
- Health Shield Cash Plan.
- 26 days annual leave + statutory bank holidays.
- Holiday Bonus - £500 paid annually (pro-rata, dependent on length of service)
- Service Days - One service day for each 5 years of service up to a maximum of 5 service days
- Company pension scheme - Initial 3% company contributions rising (after two years' service) to double-matched company contributions of up to 12%.
- A wide range of discounts with associated partners.
How to apply
There really has never been a better time to join Aston Martin Lagonda, with strong financial results, a significant growth plan in place, a new site nearing completion and arguably the strongest model line up in the Company’s history, so if you feel ready to take the next exciting step in your already successful career and become part of the AML family apply today for consideration
Please click on the 'apply now' button to submit your application.
PLEASE NOTE: We reserve the right to close the vacancy to applications earlier should we receive sufficient applications.
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time
Applications close: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend