Q Programme Coordinator - QAO135
Job no: 492816
Work type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Milton Keynes
Categories: Special Projects
Aston Martin’s state-of-the-art headquarters in Gaydon, Warwickshire is built upon the passion, skill and creativity of the people who dedicate their working lives to the most iconic brand in the world. Every intricate stitch, beautifully expressed line, and the stirring noise of our engines, is a manifestation of the desire and collective spirit to create the most beautiful cars: the soul of Aston Martin made real.
Due to the significant growth Aston Martin has experienced in recent years we now benefit from being a true multi-site organisation, and as such this role could be based at a number of sites, including Gaydon, Wellesbourne and Milton Keynes
The purpose of this role is to work with the Programme Leader to develop robust and detailed timing plans and parts trackers to ensure delivery of programmes to quality, delivery & cost.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
- Coordinate and collate cross functional inputs for programme gateways and PSTs
- Prepare PST & Gateway presentations with Project Manager
- Plan meetings and forums to drive resolution to matters arising from PSTs and Gateways
- Write & distribute minutes and records of PSTs and Gateways
- Work with PMT and PMSTs to generate detailed commodity plans aligned to the VPP
- Carry out timing studies as directed by the Project Manager
- Liaise with PMT areas and Vehicle Engineering to collate DVP and Test tracking documents
- Work with Prototype Build to establish and manage tracking documents for parts
- Support prototype parts procurement for build and DVP through PCR & Sheet C generation as required
- Provide PR releasing status of parts
- Use eCMS to download regular concerns metrics and reports to circulate out to the Programme team
- Represent ‘Programmes’ in Open to Go meetings
- Support eCMS reviews
- Act as the voice of ‘Programmes’ at PMT / PMST meetings
- Assist Special Projects team members to produce project information
- Coordinate inputs to Vehicle Project Plans (VPPs)
- Provide weekly eCMS reports to PSTs
- Compilation of reports and progress against agreed deliverables identified in AMPCS
- General Project Management duties including some administration tasks.
Qualification and Experience:
- PC skills require a high degree of manual dexterity
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent PC skills
- Good communication skills
- Self motivator
- Team worker
- Paying a circa of £36,00 pa
- Discount on our privilege lease scheme, either a Mercedes or Ford.
- Contributory pension scheme – 3% matched for years 1 & 2, rising to double matched contributions from year 3 to a maximum employer contribution of 12%.
- 26 days annual leave + statutory bank holidays.
- Private Health Insurance – Single Cover.
- Private Dental Plan – Single Cover.
- A wide range of discounts with associated partners.
How to apply
There really has never been a better time to join Aston Martin Lagonda, with strong financial results, a significant growth plan in place, a new site nearing completion and arguably the strongest model line up in the Company’s history, so if you feel ready to take the next exciting step in your already successful career and become part of the AML family apply today for consideration
Please click on the 'apply now' button to submit your application.
PLEASE NOTE: We reserve the right to close the vacancy to applications earlier should we receive sufficient applications.
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time
Applications close: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend