Aston Martin’s state-of-the-art headquarters in Gaydon, Warwickshire is built upon the passion, skill and creativity of the people who dedicate their working lives to the most iconic brand in the world. Every intricate stitch, beautifully expressed line, and the stirring noise of our engines, is a manifestation of the desire and collective spirit to create the most beautiful cars: the soul of Aston Martin made real.
To be responsible for the rectification and fitting of components in various stages of the Production assembly process.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
· Carry out rectification work in line with the Production processes and standards required.
· Repair/rectify any concerns identified through the Quality audit process.
· Carry out off-track shortage fitting as required.
· Validate rework activities and drive back concerns to the original assembly stations.
· Input repair actions into the Company’s computer system
· Support quality, productivity and process improvement initiatives.
· Store controlled substances/components into correct track side locations.
· Adhere to Company housekeeping standards.
· Carry out Total Preventative Maintenance and Lean activities
· Provide training for local zone build technicians.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
· Working knowledge of vehicle assembly.
· Manual dexterity, mechanical/quality aptitude.
· Computer literate to basic level.
· Able to communicate to groups of people.
· Willing to support/work in other areas as may be necessary.
· Able to train others on process and job role requirements
A career at Aston Martin means joining one of the world's most respected luxury automotive brands. You have the chance to join us in a truly special working environment - fast-paced, rewarding and dynamic
Please click on the 'apply online' button to submit your application.
PLEASE NOTE: the closing date for this vacancy is Wednesday 28th February 2018.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy to applications earlier should we receive sufficient applications.