Trimmer - GTR563
Apply now Job no: 492702
Work type: Full Time - Contract, Shift Work - Contract
Location: Gaydon, Warwickshire
Aston Martin’s state-of-the-art headquarters in Gaydon, Warwickshire is built upon the passion, skill and creativity of the people who dedicate their working lives to the most iconic brand in the world. Every intricate stitch, beautifully expressed line, and the stirring noise of our engines, is a manifestation of the desire and collective spirit to create the most beautiful cars: the soul of Aston Martin made real.
To prepare and build interior soft trim components
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
· Refer to build sheets, collect appropriate materials and components.
· Prepare material for build e.g. visually inspect all parts /reject for sewing defects/leather scars/flaws, substrate defects, colour match.
· Fit/build component to produce finished trim.
· Maintain housekeeping standards.
· Achieve quality trimmer parts within target time.
Qualifications and Experience:
· Knowledge and experience of working with different materials e.g. leather, cloth, adhesives, foams.
· Able to recognise sewing/leather defects.
A career at Aston Martin means joining one of the world's most respected luxury automotive brands. You have the chance to join us in a truly special working environment - fast-paced, rewarding and dynamic
Please click on the 'apply online' button to submit your application.
PLEASE NOTE: the closing date for this vacancy is Wednesday 28th February 2018.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy to applications earlier should we receive sufficient applications.
Advertised: GMT Standard Time 11 Feb 2018
Applications close: GMT Standard Time
28 Feb 2018
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend