Senior Engineer- Structural Analysis Simulation - PTN156
Job no: 492606
Work type: Full Time - Permanent
Categories: Research and Development
Aston Martin is built upon the passion, skill and creativity of the people who dedicate their working lives to the most iconic brand in the world. Every intricate stitch, beautifully expressed line, and the stirring noise of our engines, is a manifestation of the desire and collective spirit to create the most beautiful cars: the soul of Aston Martin made real.
Due to the significant growth Aston Martin has experienced in recent years we now benefit from being a true multi-site organisation, and as such this role could be based at a number of sites, including Gaydon, Wellesbourne and Milton Keynes
Engine structural simulation and analysis
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
- Develop, implement and maintain numerical models
- Contribute to the methodology
- Collaborating with design and experiment to understand the requirements of the models
Qualifications and Experience
- Master of Science Degree in Engineering
- Experience in structural simulations with Finite Elements
- Experience in automotive and powertrain applications
- Experience in Dynamic analysis (desirable)
- Self driven and self motivated to achieve departmental scorecard targets
- Manage different parallel open tasks and identify priorities
- Excellent communication skills
- Quality driven and understanding of build
- Able to maintain a confidentiality around sensitive company information
- Salary Circa: £35,000
- Discount on our privilege lease scheme, either a Mercedes or Ford.
- Contributory pension scheme – 3% matched for years 1 & 2, rising to double matched contributions from year 3 to a maximum employer contribution of 12%.
- 26 days annual leave + statutory bank holidays.
- Private Health Insurance – Single Cover.
- Private Dental Plan – Single Cover.
- A wide range of discounts with associated partners.
How to apply
There really has never been a better time to join Aston Martin Lagonda, with strong financial results, a significant growth plan in place, a new site nearing completion and arguably the strongest model line up in the Company’s history, so if you feel ready to take the next exciting step in your already successful career and become part of the AML family apply today for consideration
Please click on the 'apply now' button to submit your application.
PLEASE NOTE: We reserve the right to close the vacancy to applications earlier should we receive sufficient applications.
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time
Applications close: GMT Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend