Aston Martin’s state-of-the-art headquarters in Gaydon, Warwickshire is built upon the passion, skill and creativity of the people who dedicate their working lives to the most iconic brand in the world. Every intricate stitch, beautifully expressed line, and the stirring noise of our engines, is a manifestation of the desire and collective spirit to create the most beautiful cars: the soul of Aston Martin made real.
To inspect, tack-off and spray-paint vehicles in Etch Primer, Primer, Base Coat or Clear Coat either on main line or in repair area.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
. Inspect vehicles for body defects prior to painting.
· Prepare vehicles for spraying e.g. apply adhesion promoter, de-greasing and tacking off as required.
· Meeting targets in terms of both productivity and quality.
· Hand spray vehicles and substrate components to acceptable standard.
· Ensure correct application of base coats and clear coats
· Ensure removal of any contaminants/dirt between coats.
· Set up, maintain and clean hoods, and airlines.
· Maintain daily liaison with, DuPont, Group Leader and Lead Technician regarding issues that may compromise quality or productivity.
· Occasional work in other areas e.g. prep / polish as business needs dictate.
Qualifications and Experience:
· The successful candidate will have a recognised apprenticeship or extensive skilled experience in a similar position.
A career at Aston Martin means joining one of the world's most respected luxury automotive brands. You have the chance to join us in a truly special working environment - fast-paced, rewarding and dynamic
Please click on the 'apply online' button to submit your application.
PLEASE NOTE: the closing date for this vacancy is Wednesday 28th February 2018.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy to applications earlier should we receive sufficient applications.