Inventory Analyst - SUP208
Job no: 492333
Work type: Full Time - Contract
Location: Gaydon, Warwickshire
Aston Martin is built upon the passion, skill and creativity of the people who dedicate their working lives to the most iconic brand in the world. Every intricate stitch, beautifully expressed line, and the stirring noise of our engines, is a manifestation of the desire and collective spirit to create the most beautiful cars: the soul of Aston Martin made real.
To ensure all inventory records are accurate and integrity is maintained for the programme.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
- Lead and support calibration activity on defined projects, assimilate and Ensure that all inventory records are accurate on the computer system by ensuring all stock integrity issues are resolved.
- To ensure that all necessary reports and metrics are issued and maintained for review by Senior Managers and Directors.
- To co-ordinate receipt of all inventory count requests and ensure they are allocated for action.
- To liaise with the Lead Logistics Provider and other AML departments to control inventory levels in all locations.
- Identify any stock discrepancies and ensure permanent corrective action is put in place to avoid recurrence.
- Assist Material Planners and Launch Co-ordinators in resolving stock integrity issues in order to protect production. Physically count parts as necessary.
- Support and work closely with MOD Control with balance out inventory counts to enable effective running change introduction of new level parts.
- Assist the Launch Co-ordinators with the control and reporting of potential obsolete parts at model year change.
- Control scrap and reject processes to ensure all transactions are accurately performed.
- Develop process improvements to protect integrity of inventory records.
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience in Material Planning & Logistics or material planning desired, ideally in the automotive industry
- Experience of inventory management (stock counting) essential.
- An awareness of Aston Martin Production System / Lean Manufacturing would be an advantage
- Ability to communicate with tact and diplomacy, together with the ability to work accurately and efficiently, taking resourceful action during periods of considerable pressure.
- Automotive components experience desirable.
- Computer Literate essential.
- Degree or Higher diploma qualified or equivalent preferable
Further Job Details:
- Rolling contract
- 39 hours a week
- Hourly rate £18ph
How to apply
There really has never been a better time to join Aston Martin Lagonda, with strong financial results, a significant growth plan in place, a new site nearing completion and arguably the strongest model line up in the Company’s history, so if you feel ready to take the next exciting step in your already successful career and become part of the AML family apply today for consideration
Please click on the 'apply now' button to submit your application.
PLEASE NOTE: We reserve the right to close the vacancy to applications earlier should we receive sufficient applications.
Advertised: GMT Standard Time
Applications close: GMT Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend